|Newness of Life||| Print ||
|Written by drk|
|Thursday, 19 February 2009 13:59|
Dr. Kluane Spake
Romans 6:4 ...so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father,
so we too might walk in newness of life.
Some translations say “that we might live a new life.” But the original language is translated “newness.” Not just NEW, but ongoing "NEWNESS.” Every NEW thing can get old fast. But God's ultimate purpose is for you to have an ongoing, and ever-increasing certainty and reality in your life that is continually renewed and improved by the force and power of Christ’s own resurrection LIFE.
Let us expect this sustained newness of life. Is there any part Christ’s resurrected life that we can find and incorporate for our own NEWNESS?
• SPIRITUAL: Penetrate new realms of revelatory truth and access new dimensions of understanding.
· SOUL REALM: Cross the threshold into newness of LIFE over all depression, anxiety, stress, obsession, or dysfunction.
• FINANCIAL: Enter into prosperous and Godly order in all financial affairs.
• RELATIONAL and FRIENDSHIP: Apprehend the ability to love selflessly and unprejudicially, to covenant faithfully, and to communicate honestly.
• BODY REALM - HEALTH and PHYSICAL: Enter into the same Spirit power that raised Jesus from physical death. Find renewed health and strength.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 12 February 2012 12:21|